Will Sharks Go With Chiclids

pie

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I've got a 29 gallon tank with,

2 silvertip sharks
2 bala sharks
2 pictus catfish and
5 giant danios

will chiclids go with them?
 
The tank isn't big enough to house any more fish, I'm afraid.
The Sharks and Pictus will eventually need a bigger tank.
 
I have a 29 gal i wouldnt have anymore fish if i was you considering you have some potentially large fish there they will easily grow out of a tank that size m8

Maybe if you took some fish back you could keep a couple of these LINK couldnt keep any mbuna or malawi species though
 
Also the silvertip sharks sound like the colombian shark catfish which not only grows too big for your tank but also needs to be moved into brackish water as it grows
 

Most reactions

Back
Top