Will Rehome Your Fish

kevin82

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi everyone

I've noticed threads like this on other pet forums and since I have had a reshuffle in my tanks I can rehome most small fish. The main rehome tank is a 125L mature tank running an Eheim 2213 external filter

I hate to see fish going back to LFS where they will either be sold on again or put in a "quarantine tank" (I bet this doesnt mean the same as one of our Q.Tanks.

My plan is to rehome the fish and regularly update lists on the forum so that everyone can see them and take their pick when they are ready, free of charge.

Obviously I may choose the add my fish to the list and substitute what may turn up.

They should be community fish so that I can mix and match and most will be considered.

I can collect within reasonable distance. I'm prepared o travel as far as Hexham, whitley bay, morpeth and chester le-street for the right fish. Obviously I cant do this all of the time, especially for individual fish.

I hope this works out well for people, especially newbies. I plan on keeping an active eye on the newbie section and people asking for stocking advice to see if I can actively move the fish on to a new home.

Kevin

Love to give you my rams, female betta and guppy fry but I'm in cumbria. :sad:

yeah you are a little far away. I'm prepared o travel as far as Hexham, whitley bay, morpeth and chester le-street for the right fish.

Obviously I cant do this all of the time, especially for individual fish.

Sounds like a great idea! I shall keep checking up on what stock you have. Currently got an empty 70L tank which im hoping to stock soon. :) Where would i find the stock list?

Love to give you my rams, female betta and guppy fry but I'm in cumbria. :sad:

yeah you are a little far away. I'm prepared o travel as far as Hexham, whitley bay, morpeth and chester le-street for the right fish.

Obviously I cant do this all of the time, especially for individual fish.

Could you both not meet in the middle?

Most reactions

Back