Will My Bn Fry Get Eaten

EllieW

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 20, 2009
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a strong suspicion my male bn is guarding eggs in his house and wondering whats going to happen when I have fry in the tank.

Will my guppies and mollies have a nice dinner?
 
Probably be big for guppys to snack on but my mollys my have a little peck do you have a fry tank you can move the young over to once at the hatched stage they will stay in the cave until their yoke sacks have been used up. At this stage they should be fairly easy to move over
 
Probably be big for guppys to snack on but my mollys my have a little peck do you have a fry tank you can move the young over to once at the hatched stage they will stay in the cave until their yoke sacks have been used up. At this stage they should be fairly easy to move over

No thats the problem I don't have a fry tank. I really need to read up on it all, if it needs to be cycled etc I dont think there will be enough time :(

Have you breed bn's?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top