Ficious Fish Addict Joined Jun 25, 2008 Messages 947 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Des Moines, IA Oct 7, 2008 #1 I have 6 full grown tiger barbs...if i add 5 small tiger barbs to the tank will the school up with the larger ones? will the larger ones allow this?
I have 6 full grown tiger barbs...if i add 5 small tiger barbs to the tank will the school up with the larger ones? will the larger ones allow this?
invader I'm a girl. Joined Dec 19, 2005 Messages 2,104 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Orlando, FL, USA Oct 7, 2008 #2 As far as I know, they should be fine, but some bickering my happen when you first add the smaller ones. They have to sort out their hierarchy.
As far as I know, they should be fine, but some bickering my happen when you first add the smaller ones. They have to sort out their hierarchy.