Will Any Of My Fish Kill And Eat Shrimp?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Matthew Lee Newell

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
ive got....
5 mollys - 1 gourami - 1 plec - 1 feather fin catfish - 1 yoyo loach - 5 neon tetra - 2 glowlight tetra - 3 harlequin rasbora - 2 black widow tetra - 1 guppy - 1 zebra danio - 3 apple snails

i really want a couple

ive got....
5 mollys - 1 gourami - 1 plec - 1 feather fin catfish - 1 yoyo loach - 5 neon tetra - 2 glowlight tetra - 3 harlequin rasbora - 2 black widow tetra - 1 guppy - 1 zebra danio - 3 apple snails

i really want a couple

Depending on what type of gourami it is i would say the gourami and mollys would eat shrimp like cherrys. You should be ok with Amano shrimp or filter shrimp.

ive got....

i really want a couple

Depending on what type of gourami it is i would say the gourami and mollys would eat shrimp like cherrys. You should be ok with Amano shrimp or filter shrimp.

I would think the syno would maybe even eat the the bigger ones.

yup, your featherfin catfish aka synodontis (eupterus probably) will definately eat shrimp and i find loach tend to as well.

Most reactions

Back