Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Just thought I would post this pic

David :fish:

Attachments

• Dscf0035.jpg
    Dscf0035.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 46
:lol: as soon as it loaded i laughed. that face just cracked me up!!!! thanks for starting my morning with a laugh.

how big is he?

great pic!!!! :lol:

great pic :D
but I would class oscars as community fish - just a larger community than for neons

lol david27, I love that pic. I'd love to see a pic of the whole tank; it looks really nice and I need some aquascaping plans for the tank I'm going to set up for my baby oscar in the new year. I'm all about planted tropical tanks; I'm at a loss when it comes to decorating for cichlids.

Hi aquanut

The link belows goes to a pic of the whole as it is now. Big fella has been moved into the 150gal with the other oscars as I'am trying to get a breeding pair.

120gal planted

also if you click on oscars and others there is a pic of the tank with artifical plants

Wow david, that tank is absolutely gorgeous. :wub: I'm sure Una would definitely love a set-up like that. :nod:

lol, :lol: I laughed too. Funni yet cute oscar. :wub:

Innes what I had in mind was community in the sense that so many little cute oscars are brought by people who have no idea what they are letting themselves in for.

Most reactions

Back