Why Not To Buy A Clown Ghost Knife For Your 5gal Bowl!

Genesis

If you're a cory and you know it clap your.. hands
Joined
Nov 13, 2005
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
GB
:hyper:

chitala_ornata2.jpg
 
Are you serious! :o I just got one of these for my 30 litre...

...Only kidding lol. :P :lol:

That's an impressive looking fish.
 
i have one in my 2 1/2g tank with my guppy's and an oscar.
:P
hahahaha! j/k!
 
LOL !!!!

I almost got one for my 75 gal. til I saw how big they get. They are really cool fish.

I see them in every LFS. Wonder how many people buying them do not know this. Wonder what happens to them :(
 
there is never enough sarcasm. but really, my arapaima looks like he is out-growing my 20L. should i feed him less?
 
LOL !!!!

I almost got one for my 75 gal. til I saw how big they get. They are really cool fish.

I see them in every LFS. Wonder how many people buying them do not know this. Wonder what happens to them :(

about 99%, ok fine, 97% to be nice....
 
It is always amazing to see a large specimen. It is a shame so few ever get this large due to poor housing. I wonder how many out of 100 bgk imported get to over a foot. Probably not many.

Ryan
 

Most reactions

Back
Top