Synirr
"No one is a failure unless you try"
I promised myself I wasn't going to get any more bettas I didn't intended to breed. A little over a week ago I saw a lovely male at my local Walmart who looks exactly like Elise's Carp, but in a beautiful display of self control I left him sitting on the shelf. Yesterday I went to buy some dechlor and there he was... one of the last three males left out of a shipment of 20+. He was giving me the sad puppy eyes something fierce, and I kept thinking "He's ugly... no one will want him... he'll sit here for weeks and die in that little cup..."
You can guess what happened next
I think he's absolutely gorgeous, since I prefer odd/muted colours, but I'm sure you can see how the average person might find him a little less than beautiful
He's in my 10 gallon... yes, with my dwarf gourami. Normally that would be a horrible idea, but my gourami didn't bother the last betta that was temporarily housed in the tank with him, so I figured I'd give it a shot. So far so good, they just ignore one-another.
"I'm not used to this tank yet"
"Thanks for taking me in and telling me I'm beautiful, mom!"
You can guess what happened next
I think he's absolutely gorgeous, since I prefer odd/muted colours, but I'm sure you can see how the average person might find him a little less than beautiful
He's in my 10 gallon... yes, with my dwarf gourami. Normally that would be a horrible idea, but my gourami didn't bother the last betta that was temporarily housed in the tank with him, so I figured I'd give it a shot. So far so good, they just ignore one-another.
"I'm not used to this tank yet"
"Thanks for taking me in and telling me I'm beautiful, mom!"
I'm sure he's glad you came back and got him!
He's cute, I love all your fishies!







