ahh silly typo, i meant from counting the total that all the 15ish fish flick i count one to two so not that often, not i count 12 from each fish lol. so its justthem itching then?
Don't just dismiss it as simply itching, however without investigating all the possibilities. In terms of itching, I mean I catch one of my fish scratching against a surface one time about once every month or two months. If they are scratching more often than that, something is probably irritating them, and you should investigate what.
From
A-Z of Tropical Fidh Diseases and Health Problems by Burgess, Bailey, and Exell
Scratching is most commonly the result of contamination of the aquarium water with dissolved toxins: ammonia, nitrite, nitrate.
It may also be due to the presence of suspended matter (i.e. did you wash out your gravel before use?)
Less commonly it is a sign of ectoparasite attack: skin slime disease, flukes, ichthyophthirius, piscinoodinium, argulus
The entry under flashing is similar.
The point is that if they are doing it a fair amount, then there is something causing it. And you should investigate all of these before you rule them out. As an example, when I first started keeping fish, mine would scratch and flash a lot. I thought it was ich first but a long series of ich treatments didn't change their behavior. Then I tried a gill fluke medicine -- cured it right up. There are lots of things that can cause this behavior, make sure you investigate them all before dismissing it as "just itchy."