jambo1238
New Member
Hi everyone.
I have a rio 125 which has been running for a year and a half, it is a moderately planted tank which is daily supplemented with easylife easy carbo,
only 1ml a day.
My tank only has 6 black ruby barbs and a single honey gourami as the other two died recently.
And my problem is that all my fish are constantly gulping for air at the surface, I don't understand the cause.
There is plenty of water cirulation and I do 25% weekly water change.
Any suggestions or help greatly appreciated.
I have a rio 125 which has been running for a year and a half, it is a moderately planted tank which is daily supplemented with easylife easy carbo,
only 1ml a day.
My tank only has 6 black ruby barbs and a single honey gourami as the other two died recently.
And my problem is that all my fish are constantly gulping for air at the surface, I don't understand the cause.
There is plenty of water cirulation and I do 25% weekly water change.
Any suggestions or help greatly appreciated.







