Who's Subcribed To An Aquarium Keeping Magazine Here?

Anyone else?

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

fry_forever!

Fish Herder
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Canada
I'm really just wondering. I'm subscribed to Aquarium Fish International. :D

Thanks! :)

P.S. Sorry if I have to add some options... I don't know very many magazine names... :(
 
I subscribe, but not to any of the ones listed. I assume you are in the US.

I'm subscribed to a british publication called Practical Fishkeeping.

BTT
 
I'm still very new to the hobby so don't subscribe to anything. That being said I've never been one for reading magazines anyways so don't really have any intentions of subscribing.
 
I'm actually from Canada, and those are magazines that were listed in my magazine. I knew there were others, but I didn't know the names. I'll add that one.
I don't think they make any Aquarium Keeping Magazines in Canada though....
 
Is practical fishkeeping a good magazine? if so can you tell me the website so i can subscribe pelase? thanks :D
 
PFK for me too. Its a good read most months.

Tw3lv3 just google it and it will be the first site. Probably against the rules to post a link as it has its own forum there.
 
PFK for me too. Its a good read most months.

Tw3lv3 just google it and it will be the first site. Probably against the rules to post a link as it has its own forum there.
Hmm, I'd like to take a look at that magazine too, but I really like mine.
 
PFK for me to, Really good read, loads of info, well worth subscribing, i got a fluval u3+ free and it's only £40 per year if you live in the UK, and £60 for overseas.


Mark.
 
PFK for me to, Really good read, loads of info, well worth subscribing, i got a fluval u3+ free and it's only £40 per year if you live in the UK, and £60 for overseas.


Mark.
Wow! A lot of people subscribed to that magazine!
 
I don't suscribe. I have over 50 magazines though, but the newest one is older than I am. I got them from a guy at our club. Right now I'm reading one from August, 1987. It is called " Tropical Fish Hobbyist "
 

Most reactions

Back
Top