Who Scuba Dives?

Who here scuba dives?

  • I do

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have no clue what scuba diving is

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
i do but not for a long while, hubby into it more then me we now live in devon and he hopes to join a dive club soon, i prefer the hotter waters!!! :lol:
 
I get to go to the burmuda triange :crazy: ! I'm qualified to go down only to 40 ft. Though, I can take teh advanced class so I can go down to 80ft, and then when I turn 15, that automaticaly means I can go down to 100ft.
 
i go snorkeling every weekend. There are reefs soo close to tne shore it's amazing. I love when i see something strange like a ray or snake... i usually get freaked out since it's very close to shore.
 
i went scuba diving off in the great barrier reef last year... :hey: . im not certified though :(
 
I'm PADI Advanced Open Water and EFR, not got around to doing rescue diver yet.

Dived in Algarve, Tenerife and the Red Sea. Sharm el Sheikh rules :nod: plenty to see and cheap too B)

Arfie
 
I dive too!! I dve in cold and warm water - absolutely love it :D My boyfiend bought me an aquarioum for xmas as result of my dive buddy telling him about how excited I get everytime we see a fish!!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top