Who"s Scared Of Snails

WILDER

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
21,639
Reaction score
12
Points
38
Location
GB
I voted yes as they freak me out.
Sorry the poll didn't work.
 
Lol.
Never had snails as I won't have live plants in my tanks, as I don't want snails in my tank.
 
I've never had a problem with snails because I almost always have loaches in my tanks. Snails are just another thing to feed my fish :P

God Bless,
Joshua
 
I used to have tons of MTS, but they are slowly disappearing, I believe my bolt catfish (Aguarunichthys torosus) has been munching on them which is weird since hes a pim. i am not afraid of them, but certainly dislike the little freaks. They make such a mess and the MTS are virtually indestructible.
 
No :unsure: , but I don't like them :angry: .

My 20gal crawling with MTS, once you get them you can't get rid of them.



Send them to me...or better yet...I'll come up and get them, I've been meaning to go to Wisconsin for some time now.

Sure PM me if you want some or if you ever come up to Wisconsin. If your really ambitious theres a fish show April 26-27 :hyper: in Fridley Minnesota, about 40 min from where I live. It just so happens collage placement testing is that weekend too, oohhhh what to do.... what to do :unsure: . My 20 gal rains snails when ever I turn the lights on, I'm sure I can catch some for you.
 
^ that reminds me, every time my "pest" snails are on the glass and i turn the light on, half of them fall off, i think it's funny! How can i control my snail issues?
 
I dislike them a lot! I fdo have a couple Malasian Trumpet Snails though :P And i started with one, now i have like 20 or more -.-
 
^ that reminds me, every time my "pest" snails are on the glass and i turn the light on, half of them fall off, i think it's funny! How can i control my snail issues?
They are nocturnal which is why they rain down when the lights turn on I also have revolving gravel. I've tried to control them through various methods the only one I had much luck with was trying to out compete them with cherry shrimp :lol: . With 200 cherries in a 20 gal I saw a pretty big decrease in the # of snails, I think their where *only* a thousand.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top