Who Has Used Aqua Bid?

Joshy

Fishaholic
Joined
Aug 5, 2007
Messages
467
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Colchester Essex
Well as some will know, I have been after a giant betta for quite some time.
I have now had to resort to looking on aqua bid, which I am terrified of.
I have no idea how it works once you win the betta.

And I hate the idea of the gamble with importing the fish from Thailand.
I cant possibly imagine all the phases you have to go through and all the waiting around after. And then only to have the risk of losing the fish while acclimatising.

Have any of you used aqua bid and imported?
What did you have to do?
And how successful was it?

Thanks
 
you're in the UK which means you cannot import unless you have a licence to do so from DEFRA. if you get caught they'll shred you to pieces.

there are a few private people who have licences like Kevin at KGBettas, but I don't think he's imported for a while.
 
Oh dear... well... learn something new every day!

Well then how am i supposed to get a giant betta like i so badly want?
Pay someone with a licence to do it for me?
 
Ask good independant aquatics stores, you're not tooo far from Enfield, I did see some half-giants in Wildwoods about 6 months ago, they were a good 4.5" long and plakats too, monsters they were! No harm in giving Wildwoods a call!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top