cane76
Fish Aficionado
about 3 weeks ago i got ich in my 100g.treatment did not go well and i lost 3 clown loach
after they died ich seemed to die with them so i put the final dose in and that was that
sad but it could have been a lot worse i thought.couple of days later i notice my bgk in the 50g has the spots and is rubbing on the sand so i added half dose of ich treatment and the next morning hes dead and the pictus cats dont look well.i must have spread the ich to the 50g somehow or its just really bad luck
i do weekly water changes and weekly water tests and im feeling very disheartened by all this and for the 1st time im wondering whether to give up fishkeeping
sad but it could have been a lot worse i thought.couple of days later i notice my bgk in the 50g has the spots and is rubbing on the sand so i added half dose of ich treatment and the next morning hes dead and the pictus cats dont look well.i must have spread the ich to the 50g somehow or its just really bad luck
i do weekly water changes and weekly water tests and im feeling very disheartened by all this and for the 1st time im wondering whether to give up fishkeeping
(and I mean favourite as in they had real characters and I loved them to bits)...At one stage I also felt like giving up and several times i wondered why I had even started this hobby I enjoy so much!! But that feeling doesn't last, a few weeks on and I am back to laughing at my remaining corys crazy behaviour, waiting in anticipation for my first ever female guppy to give birth in one of the other tanks and have even just set up another new 10G tank - so you see, the enthusiasm is back and I have resolutely decided to not let ANY fish disease or other fishie disasters spoil it for me 






