White Worm Cultures for Sale

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

dartzy2

Reaction score
Hi. I have some cultures for sale.

White worms (Enchytraeus albidus) are similar to earth worms, but reach a maximum length of about 1” and are colored white. They are a great conditioning food for aquarium fish as well as amphibians and some reptiles.

White worms are easy to raise, and your fish will love you for doing so!

With this order, you will receive between 2 and 4oz of organic compost containing a large number of live white worms, as well as cocoons, and instructions for getting your starter culture growing and a FREE baggie of worm food-to get them off at a good start.

White worms are high in fat, and many aquarists recommend against feeding them more than a couple of times a week. Black worms, tubifex worms, and similar aquatic worms are known to have problems with parasites and disease. I find the white worms are the best conditioning food to feed and are parasite free.

Worms are subject to extreme temperature shifts. They do best in cool/cold temperatures but not frigid cold. Shipping my be delayed based on current weather conditions in your areas. Will let you know.

Because these are LIVE worms, I only sell them in the continental USA. No international sales. Sorry.

Costs are $4.99 for 2oz and $6.99 for 4oz sizes. $2.75 for shipping. PayPal only. Please PM if interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back