white stuff on harliquins mouth. help!!!!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

kevfiz

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
hi can someone tell me what is wrong with my harlquins mouth? i dont know if it is a small growth or if its some kind of puss? sorry thats best photo i could get
sick fish.jpg

hi can someone tell me what is wrong with my harlquins mouth? i dont know if it is a small growth or if its some kind of puss? sorry thats best photo i could getView attachment 86338

Keep a VERY close eye on that. It could be nothing, it could be something simple to treat, it could wipe out your whole tank. I am recovering from an outbreak of columnaris that took out 23 out of 28 of my fish. The first symptom of the first fish that appeared sick was white "fungus" looking stuff around the mouth of one of my black neons. Once that appeared, it was three days of death and destruction in my tank.

got to the aquarium shop and the guy advised me to double dose my tank with esha 2000 and to put voogle tonic into the tank also. I lost one more fish, golden alge eater. I don't see the harlequin that I posted the photo of so I don't know if it has died or is simply hiding away. I have disenfected my bucket jug and net in the esha 2000 also. is there anything anything else I should do?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back