Ranger
Fish Crazy
Hello everyone, I am a new user to the forum, so hello!
On to the issue... My smaller Archer fish, I forget the exact type but its one of the more common ones and of the less brackish type; toxidae...? starts with an M. But it has developed a white lump or growth of some sort on the front base of its top fin. At first I thought it may have gotten a cut while jumping for its food while I wasn't looking but upon further inspection I didn't notice a break in the skin. Could this be the beginning of ich?
Any help would be appreciated!
On to the issue... My smaller Archer fish, I forget the exact type but its one of the more common ones and of the less brackish type; toxidae...? starts with an M. But it has developed a white lump or growth of some sort on the front base of its top fin. At first I thought it may have gotten a cut while jumping for its food while I wasn't looking but upon further inspection I didn't notice a break in the skin. Could this be the beginning of ich?
Any help would be appreciated!
/homepage.mac.com/nmonks/aquaria/bra....html#toxotidae
. I keep 2
archers with a senegal bichir (dinosaur eel) and a Pleco. Water temp is currently at 27-28C






