White Buble On The Fishes Mouth

s007

Fish Crazy
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
316
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
London - Kentish Town, UK
Hello, i have noticed about 2 weeks ago one of my fish had some kind of white spot right on the bottom lip and now its grown to a larger size like a white little bubble, i dont think its white spots but something else. Any suggestion?

Cheers,
SERGEY
 
Any chance of pics? Is it fluffy in appearance, sounds like mouth fungus/columnaris but I am no expert, far from it.
 
no body knows? :huh:

Sorry, somebody with expertise will be along eventually, although sometimes the board's a bit quiet.
I'm not remotely qualified to help or I would.
(And I do hope your fish is OK or will be shortly.)
 
Have you tried putting a post in the 'Emergencies' section?
Because it seems pretty quiet in the forum right now...
 
Size of tank in gallons or litres.
How many fish and which type.
Water stats in ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and ph.

Any redness to the spot, like a circling of red on the outside of the spot or a red centre.
Any signs of flicking and rubbing.
Any excess mucas on the gills or body of the fish.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top