OK, so Ive got 10 ramshorn snails on the way to me, I want them to hopefully breed because I need them for my Dwarf Puffers.
Question is which tank would they fair best in. I was going to put them in my 55g which is currently home to: 3 German Blue Rams, 2 Bolivian Rams, 2 Geo's, 3 Silver Dollars, 1 6" BGK and 5 Bleeding heart tetras. Im concerned that they may get eaten in there or will they be ok?
Or I could put them in the 10g with 1 male betta, 13 harlequins and 3 Albino corydoras.
Safest in the 10g you think?
Question is which tank would they fair best in. I was going to put them in my 55g which is currently home to: 3 German Blue Rams, 2 Bolivian Rams, 2 Geo's, 3 Silver Dollars, 1 6" BGK and 5 Bleeding heart tetras. Im concerned that they may get eaten in there or will they be ok?
Or I could put them in the 10g with 1 male betta, 13 harlequins and 3 Albino corydoras.
Safest in the 10g you think?








