Which do you prefer

• Neighbours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Home & Away

• Neither

• Total voters
Their actually Australian soaps that have been playing over here since hmmmm not sure how long they've been running but its at least 12 years for 5 days a week well neighbours has! Home & Away got removed from ITV and later was rehomed on Channel 5 (home to cheesy programs inc Sunset Beach)

They do occasionally play a good movie, but it has always been known for its cheesy programmes over the years inc sunset beach which as far as cheesy soaps go that was No1 but for some reason was addictive!

i happen to like it if u wanna watch that instead go ahead lol.

Karen.

They are better than the fuzzy bits between channels but sometimes a fish tank can be more exciting to watch! Also you tend to get the gist pretty quick and storylines very rarely change but its still good!

Karen is Tasha still with whats his face? Or did she get with Kim? And did thingy have the baby etc could do with a quick update!

Whos whats his face :)lol:), Kim is with Hayley (they have a new hayley btw with brown hair) hayley hasnt had baby yet but soon they will all no that kim aint the dad and scott is then they get married (hay n scott), Erm flyn dies, Sallys still in it so's Alf lol, Erm out else u wanna no.

Karen.

I cant remember his name think its scotts brother! I thought the baby was Kims! Urgh cant believe they've changed the Haley actress the other Haley was really bonie!

Has Tasha's mum reappeared I know she was meant to be dead but then they used the actress as her cousin or something and she was also starting to have a strange story line! Can't believe their killing Flyn off then again I didnt like the new actor they used for him he looked nothing like the old one! Is Irene still with that guy no idea who he was either!

Yeah Tash is with Scotts brother Robbie, Irene isnt with Kims dad no more no, Kims dad killed Kims mon, erm.. theres a new girl in it called Amanda shes a right one, Erm Leah cant have babys, Amanda is Leahs hubbys ex wife, out else.

Karen.

Most reactions

Back