Which Fliter To Choose For A 65 Litre Tank

trbjones

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
What filter would people recommend for me in my 180 litre tank I got a fluval external filter which has worked great since I got it, but I got a 65 litre tank and I would like to put a internal filter in there but I don't know which one is the best on the market out of fluval, eheim, tetratec or a interpet, I do like fluval but I hear the eheim are very good too

please help with my choice

For internals you can't really beat Fluvals,
A Fluval 2+ would be ideal

Yep a Fluval 2+ will be good in that tank (I know its my old tank :) )

LOL you should know then, yer i like fluval make alot but is eheim internal filters any good

Cant comment on the eheim internals as never used one, tetratec are great little filters though :good:

LOL you should know then, yer i live fluval make alot but is eheim internal filters any good

IMO fluval are the top brand for internals and Eheim are tops for externals

If you wanted to, you can go for the second size eheim internal (can't remember the make of it atm) which is pretty much like for like compared to the fluval 2+

thanks for the help everyone, i think i go for the fluval then i have always been happy with them

common then smart ####, what models/makes would you suggest ?
Any dumb smuck can come on here and post 'undergravel filtration and external filtration'
Not that its gonna help the OP in any way, they asked for a filter and you've simply told them to buy 2 filters, nothing more,
wow big help you are.

so yeah you can call me a jackass for all i care, but
I know what i'm talking about and you so obviously just wanna sound clever when in fact you are quite the opposite

In the end i brought the new fluval U2 it was the same prices for the old fluval 2 and i think the new one looks realy good and has alot more to it

i dint mean to start makeing every one fall out just over my filter :crazy:

Thanks every one

In the end i brought the new fluval U2 it was the same prices for the old fluval 2 and i think the new one looks realy good and has alot more to it

i dint mean to start makeing every one fall out just over my filter :crazy:

Thanks every one

Is that the one with a big space in the middle to alow for ceramic loops or bio balls? If so, let us know what you think of it.

Most reactions

Back