WoodyAqua
New Member
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2008
- Messages
- 50
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi my current setup is a 60litre tank with live plants and the following fish:
1x female Opaline gourami
2x female Kribensis
3x Serpea Tetras
5x male Guppys
1x Upside down Catfish
1x Khuli loach
2x Shrimps
I am upgrading to a fluval vicenza 180litre tank, once the tank is cycled i will add these fish what additions would you recommend, if any? and do you see any problems with my current setup/fish choice?? I am quite new to fish keeping but my tank/fish seem happy and healthy.
Comments appreciated
1x female Opaline gourami
2x female Kribensis
3x Serpea Tetras
5x male Guppys
1x Upside down Catfish
1x Khuli loach
2x Shrimps
I am upgrading to a fluval vicenza 180litre tank, once the tank is cycled i will add these fish what additions would you recommend, if any? and do you see any problems with my current setup/fish choice?? I am quite new to fish keeping but my tank/fish seem happy and healthy.
Comments appreciated







