Which Fish Would Suit?

The young one

Fishaholic
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
576
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
B Paradise
I am doing a restock on my 240l tank and am wanting a large cichlid, I have been looking at severums and like them alot. Would one be ok in my tank with 2 keyhole cichlids and some catfish? I would put in some root like wood and slate. Sand substrate. What other big cichlids would be ok in my tank?
 
it was sold to me as a 240l tank, it's an amazon.

Edit: The length is 3ft, the front to back is 30cm and i don't know what the height is.
 
Well its not large enough to accomodate a full grown severum Im afraid.
 
it was sold to me as a 240l tank, it's an amazon.

Edit: The length is 3ft, the front to back is 30cm and i don't know what the height is.

well the height would need to be just under 3ft to make the overall volume anywhere near 240L ?
 
if i did go for malawi cichlids what type could i get? I like the look of yellow labs but heard they hide quite alot. Are there any very active malawi cichlids?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top