I just started a couple weeks ago on a 10g tank in my room. I made sure the water was perfect by getting it tested at Petsmart, then i bought two Zebra Danios to cycle the tank and to start it off. Now that about a week has passed with both fish doing extemely well, i think i am ready for something else.
The main fish that catch my attention in pet stores are bottom feeders. I am trying to decide between them and a pot belly molly.
Are Bottom feeders easy to maintain? Which ones would be the easiest to take care of? Can they live fine alone?
Thank you very much for all of your input,
Garrett
The main fish that catch my attention in pet stores are bottom feeders. I am trying to decide between them and a pot belly molly.
Are Bottom feeders easy to maintain? Which ones would be the easiest to take care of? Can they live fine alone?
Thank you very much for all of your input,
Garrett
/www.fishforums.net/content/New-to-t...-Water-Testing/"]http






