Where To Refill Co2 (Uk)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

da7thson

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a jbl pressurised co2 system for my tank and it has just ran out. Does anyone know where I might get it refilled? I'm near Manchester.

Cheers

Andy

Hello, I had a nightmare trying to get my Co2 refilled and after a long time looking I ended up going to a local company who refill Fire Extinguishers, they will refill my 2kg tank for £12.

Its funny because most of the ads for aquarium Co2 set ups say you can get the tank refilled at "most pet stores" lol good luck with that because not one pet shop anywhere near me even know anything about using Co2 in an aquarium.

maidenhead aquatics refill the actual jbl c02 systems but they are £18 to refill which is a expensive seeing i only pay £6 to refill my fire extinguisher setup

maidenhead aquatics refill the actual jbl c02 systems but they are £18 to refill which is a expensive seeing i only pay £6 to refill my fire extinguisher setup

Some do but most of them send them off.

cheers guys,

went to maidenhead aquatics where i got the system from... was £18 to get a refill (part exchange where they took my old one and gave me a refilled one)... very pricy. I defiatly need a better system for refill than this.

Cheers

Andy

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back