Where To Find Nothobranchius Eggs?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

MisssMarie

Fish Addict
Reaction score
So, i don't have a local killi club I can get ahold of! I want to get some more eggs, of any Notho types, but, I don't want to pay $15-$16 again. So, do you know of anywhere I might be able to find them for less than that? My local fish store mainly carries salt water fish, so they don't have killifish

You are bound to have a member of the AKA close to you that would have the contacts (if your serious about killi keeping) that would supply you with what you need, not only that he/she could quite possibly offer you advice and knowledge on their husbandry which is priceless.
Regards
C

You are bound to have a member of the AKA close to you that would have the contacts (if your serious about killi keeping) that would supply you with what you need, not only that he/she could quite possibly offer you advice and knowledge on their husbandry which is priceless.
Regards
C

The closest member to me is about 30 miles, and sadly that's too far because my car gets horrible MPG, so, that Wont work..

I'm planning on buying a batch of these (i'm currently high bidder), and its a mix of 6 types of eggs, can anyone help me identify what kinds i'd be getting??

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As far as I can see you should be getting the following according to their reference

1) Nothobranchius eggersi (Solid Blue)
2) Nothobranchius korthausae
3) Nothobranchius eggersi (Red)
4) Nothobranchius rachovi (Beira 98)
5) Nothobranchius eggersi (Blue)
6) Nothobranchius foerschi

Regards
C

As far as I can see you should be getting the following according to their reference

1) Nothobranchius eggersi (Solid Blue)
2) Nothobranchius korthausae
3) Nothobranchius eggersi (Red)
4) Nothobranchius rachovi (Beira 98)
5) Nothobranchius eggersi (Blue)
6) Nothobranchius foerschi

Regards
C

Thanks so much! I couldn't find it in their description haha so thanks!

No Problem...
They didn't include it.
I hope they send them in separate tubs
Regards
C

No Problem...
They didn't include it.
I hope they send them in separate tubs
Regards
C

Me too, or I'm going to have a hell of a time identifying what I've got as they hatch!

Best to separate in different tubs until you get them up a bit.....that is if they dont mix them altogether

Best to separate in different tubs until you get them up a bit.....that is if they dont mix them altogether

Yeah, if they come separate, I'll keep em apart until I can tell them apart. If not... It's going to be fun haha

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back