Where Can I Sell My Bettas?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

SeaGoddess

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I know I can use my LFS, Ebay, and Aquabid. But anywhere else?

why are you worrying about all this stuff now? you havent even got anything set up to start breeding judging by other threads you have made.

you also have very little knowledge on bettas or any type of fish if im honest.

Perhaps, Staxx, she is wishing to sell her current betta fish? 

SeaGoddess, are you intending to sell any possible fry, or are you looking to rehome your current betta fish? Because you are in the US, craigslist could do you some good. There are a few betta groups on facebook (though I'm not a member of facebook or any of these groups) which may also be useful to you.

Staxx said:
why are you worrying about all this stuff now? you havent even got anything set up to start breeding judging by other threads you have made.

you also have very little knowledge on bettas or any type of fish if im honest.

Lets please also keep in mind her age, she's only 13 years old and has a lot to learn about a lot of things, but she's learning. I don't believe being rude to her will increase her knowledge whatsoever, if you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Maybe instead of criticism you can find an opportunity in the future to politely increase her knowledge and awareness regarding certain things she may not be knowledgeable of.  

TwoTankAmin said:
You must be 18 or older to sign up to buy and sell on AquaBid.

Then her mom can help her with that...

Craigslist is always a good place, a lot of people willing to buy... however, I don't think you can actually "sell" them, on craigslist you can get around this by calling it a "rehoming fee" lol same thing.

Could try and find them homes on Craigslist or look for a fish club near you. I think it is responsable of her be making sure she can find homes for fry. That is a big part of breeding. 

Most reactions

Back