What's with Betta's? I find out...

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Well i expect it do do something it has returned to doing nothing, the whiteclouds continuesly move they school and hungrily compete for food when it is given, but the betta sits their and swims to the top every fifteen minutes, why don't you see a section devoted entirely to whiteclouds, they also live in smaller containers as well

And to compared to a cichlid well it's not even worth going there, I was intrested in the atraction to these creatures and have boughten one, and i know others would be two there was a least favorite fish thread in here a while back that inspired me... I am patient we'll all just have to see whats comeing over the next little bit of time for this little betta

I got bored of my bettas... the older they get the more boring they become... I don't plan to get any bettas when my current 6 have passed away.

Ben

bunjiweb said:
I got bored of my bettas... the older they get the more boring they become... I don't plan to get any bettas when my current 6 have passed away.

Ben
trade them in for catfish :p

DD

Maybe you just got a plain lazy fish vantgE. I dont have any bettas that just sit there like you mention yours does. Mine are always swimmin around.

week one update, he is still healthy and much more intresting though still not really, it moves around but just like it's floating doesn't really care where it's going, I find intrestin it's feeding as it kinda, flares as it eats the food, It also puffed out it's gills with my budgie, but the lack of movement and fact that you have to watch it for about 20 minuted for it to do anything intresting means I barely look at the tank and the intrest in haveing a new fish has worn off, They do do something but very little, I could defiantely see it acting more intresting with other fish and am looking forward to seeing it in the ten gallon tank where i will move it next weekend.

Most reactions

Back