What’s up

RunRedRunner

Reaction score
Bought my first aquarium last year, 36 gallon bow front. Right now I have 4 zebra danios, two mickymouse platties, two petsmart snails, and too much substrate. I have some wisteria and dwarf hair grass. Filters I have BA sponge and a cobalt ext canister filter. I’m using fluval plant 3.0 but want to upgrade. Anyways I have some black coal slag waiting to be transferred into the tank to take the place of the gravel. I’m also waiting on some nice driftwood to come in. I’m putting the animals in my ten gallon tank then cleaning this one out. I’m going to paint the back with frost paint, put the aqua soil that’s under my gravel back in cover it with the black coal slag. Then I’m going to cut the dwarf grass into smaller bits and replant. Oh, and place the fishys back in.

Welcome to our piece of fish heaven. Lots of helpful knowledgeable people here. If you have any quesitons , post in the proper area of the forums and someone will respond very soon.

And please vote in the Tank of the Month Contest. Just click banner at top of forums and review the entries and then vote.

I appreciate the welcome. I’ll state my concerns/questions here but I’ll use some of the forums info to help if it doesn’t I’ll post in appropriate areas. Water ph 8.0-8.3 and temp stay around 79-80. I’m getting a boogie brew water-hose filter soon. I know it has carbon in it but don’t know what else. Don’t know if it will change ph any. My tap water is somewhat hard. Anyways I’m looking for a tight schooling fish, 15 or 20 if possible in my 36g. The 2-4 show fish.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back