Whats The Best Filter?

GuppiesRGr8

Fish Fanatic
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Points
0
What is the best filter for a 10g aquarium?
apart from a under gravel one because i have sand?
 
Which country are you in ? If it's the UK (I'm guessing by your local user time), I suggest a (internal) Hagen Elite Stingray 15 or (intermal) Fluval 2 - though for some fish you might find the flow too strong so you will need to turn the flowrate down and angle the output nozzle so that it blows the water onto the glass.
 
Hello, Im my 11 gallon, i have a fluval 2 plus, The flow isnt too strong, but if you find it is, you can turn it down.

You could get an external, but i think an internal would be better for a small tank.
 
tetra whisper i10 internal filter suoer quiet and i have had mine for about 2 years and keeps water crystal clear
 
tetra whisper i10 internal filter suoer quiet and i have had mine for about 2 years and keeps water crystal clear
Congratulations Dr Frankenpost, you have made this dead thread live again!

Andy's posting hints number 7: Check the date of the last post before replying ;)
haha
Yeah that tetra is one clean filter but i would not over stock too much with it or the water will cloud and I have heard good things about penguin bio wheel filters
 
ohh sorry guys yea like what dorkhedoes said I did the same thing
 

Most reactions

Back
Top