What Would You Do With A Well Planted 240l

what would you do with a 240l tank

  • anglefish with schooling fish

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • community with all the common fish

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rainbows

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • gouramis with schooling fish

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cichild

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • oddball

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other (please explain)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

tom_os

fish
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Devon, England
im looing for ideas for my new 240l

need to inclued 2 german blue rams, corydoras and pitbull plecos as i already have these

please explain what you have selectd and things you would like to have in it as if it was your tank

thanks!
 
i voted other becuase i couldnt decide between the angels as i love mine and are so funny to watch and cichlids because now going back on it if i was to redo my 300 litre i would remove the schooling fish and add larger cichlids
i love my angels ATM but larger cichlids are begining to seem a really good idea to me!
 
i really like angles as well. i think thats what i will end up with. and maybe 2 pairs of german blue rams or other cichilds
 
Not really an answer for me to select.
I personally don't go for the "a few larger fish" set up, preferring to have lots of smaller fish.
So partly I'd go for the community tank, but that doesn't mean you have to stick with the most common fish either.
I'd add in there a couple of less common, oddball fish that took my fancy.
 
yeah i like that idea

basically i really want angles now so whatever i get will work around that, probably some gouramis
my lfs sometimes have a few oddballs so i could get some of them, just dont wanna get fish that are going to fight and i will have to take them back
 
I really like malawi's although not sure if they would be compatible with your current fish.

I'll be looking to get a 100 gall soon so will prob use my 30 gall for a cichlid tnak

Andy
 
I picked Gourami's with Shoaling fish. Basically because I really would like to have a SE Asian Tank. Gouramis I love, and also Odessa Barbs. I have both but they are with some South American fishies at the mo. The Odessas are beautiful, and a sight to behold when they shoal (and when they are in their breeding colours). :rolleyes:
 
i voted for cichlids because they are a fish i have never kept but have always admired
 

Most reactions

Back
Top