What Would You Do With A 10 Gallon Tank?

If i had a 10gal i'd turn it into a planted tank/somewhere where i can grow plants in an enviroment where i ca chuck loads of fertilisers and stuff in- i actually have a spare 10gal right now and are considering doing this. It would be nice to have a low maintanence but good looking tank anyways though :) .
 
Do a nano reef:

That is one beautiful nano reef!

I made a nano reef with my 10 gallon. Its only 4 months old but it has LR, turbo snail, two hermits, shrimp goby, blind pistol shrimp (paired with the goby), green button polyp...and lots of coraline algae. :D

Course I could have just as easily went with a planted/shrimp/frog/snail deal.

Also liked the idea of doing a bonsai type deal with miniature everything.

Man you sure got a lot of responses on this. Who knew 10 gallon tanks could be so fun! :fun:
 
A cray fish! I adore mine, and he so easy to take care of! I could sit for hours and watch him wander around his tank!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top