****what Was Your First Fish And Tank?****

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hmms.... I believe that our first was a little plastic less-than-a-gallon rectangular-square tank; we kept a whole bunch of white cloud minnows at the time but they kept dying (I don't believe that we had a filter....), and me and my little sisters would always call the last one to live, or a random one each day, "Jessica". XD We always thought that we were looking at the same one, but.... yeah. :p We had 8 at first, I thinks, and we ended up having them *all* (at different times) get flushed down the drain due to 100% water changes weekly; well, needless to say, we didn't have a fish tank for quite a while LOL; and thens, when we moved to our new house we went to the fair and won 2 goldfish (well, actually; my sister won a goldfish but I had a fit, because I wanted one, too, so the guy gave me one out of kindness/pity LOL :p ), we went to Big Al's after that and bought a 6-gallon tank for the two of them, but they both died within three days. :sad: And thens, we got some more fish, and I think one of them still lives to this day (Oddball). ^^; :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back