Rickster
Fish Fanatic
Hi all,
I have today taken out a Red Tail Shark and 2 Clown Loaches, which I took to my LFS (got £20 credit), I then got 6 sunset platys and 2 blue rams. I have the following in the tank now:
6 Sunset Platys, 4 Cherry Barbs, 6 Danios, 3 Golden Barbs, 2 Sucker Loaches, and 2 Blue Rams.
How much more can I get without over stocking? Would like a feature fish and maybe some more colour? The tank is a Rio 180, with a Jewel filter system and 600lph power head. Would really appreciate some advice.
Thanks
Rickster
I have today taken out a Red Tail Shark and 2 Clown Loaches, which I took to my LFS (got £20 credit), I then got 6 sunset platys and 2 blue rams. I have the following in the tank now:
6 Sunset Platys, 4 Cherry Barbs, 6 Danios, 3 Golden Barbs, 2 Sucker Loaches, and 2 Blue Rams.
How much more can I get without over stocking? Would like a feature fish and maybe some more colour? The tank is a Rio 180, with a Jewel filter system and 600lph power head. Would really appreciate some advice.
Thanks
Rickster







