What To Feed And How Often?

fiskkeeperpro

Fishaholic
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
641
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Dereham, Norfolk, England
i have an albino rainbow shark and 4 cories.

At the moment im only feeding algae wafers to them and they eat them easily, i normally feed to at a time and they are gone by the time i get home from school. I usually do this once every 2 days. I only feed once every 2 days because the cories and the shark forage by eating some food that drops to the bottom when feeding my other fish.

What should i be feeding these fish other than algae wafers? I dont feel they are getting enough eventhough they have all grown a lot since ive got them and started feeding them. How often should i be feeding? I feed my other fish once per day, is this enough?

Thanks

Will
 
those two species will love sinking shrimp pellets, made for bottom feeders. my two pictus cats (need to get rid of) wouldnt eat, so i bought some shrimp pellets and they catch em as they fall.

i would feed them a bit more than once every two days. theyll survive but it doesnt hurt makin em fat and healthy :good:
 
i have an albino rainbow shark and 4 cories.

At the moment im only feeding algae wafers to them and they eat them easily, i normally feed to at a time and they are gone by the time i get home from school. I usually do this once every 2 days. I only feed once every 2 days because the cories and the shark forage by eating some food that drops to the bottom when feeding my other fish.

What should i be feeding these fish other than algae wafers? I dont feel they are getting enough eventhough they have all grown a lot since ive got them and started feeding them. How often should i be feeding? I feed my other fish once per day, is this enough?

Thanks

Will


algae wafers arent really thatb great for even corys.

you should feed catfish pellets/bloodworm pellets/ frozen bloodworm etc
 

Most reactions

Back
Top