What To Do With A 10 Gallon And A Molly

mwood2

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver WA (US)
Well my girlfriend wants a 10 gallon tank since all here Mollies babies are growing and I want to give them away. There is a spacific one she wants to keep since it has a slight color difference from the rest with black markings on it fins. I have an extra Hood+light, Filter and heater so I can just pick up a 10 gallon tank for 12 bucks and toss some substance inside and cycle it (fishless of course). This will bring the Molly stocking in my tank from 7 to 3 once the 10 gallon is cycled (Plan to let LFS have 3 of them still). Question is what to have in the 10 gallon with the single Molly. Here is a list of ehat she likes:

Bloodfin tetra
Neon tetra
Panda Cory
Turquose Guppies
Platy
Sword Tails
Oto
Gourami (currently have a Male dwarf in my 30 she can have, lives in peace with all fish)
Female betta

Those are the ones I know she likes and would consider with a Molly (not all of course). I am debating just doing gravel since the sand she likes (and the stuff I use in all my tanks) is 25 bucks per 20 pounds. Also I dont want to shovel out alot of money for decor (dont want to sound stingy but budget is kinda tight) so what items could she use for decor? She has alot of Slate and Quartz lying around as well as shells and such.

Just looking for ideas and suggestions, thanks.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top