What To Do To The Tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Seal36

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have has this think since December and it's been like this for about a month now but I feel something is missing or there is something I could do to make it better. Any ideas and comments welcomed from Tom

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 63
Some nice pieces of mopani roots or bogwood would make a nice addition.

A lovely tank though, nice!

Ch4rlie said:
Some nice pieces of mopani roots or bogwood would make a nice addition.

A lovely tank though, nice!

was thinking the same

The Tank Looks really nice! and yea, maybe some ornaments.

Some nice branchy wood at either the left or right side would look good, probably the right to hide the filter.
The tank looks a bit too symmetrical at the moment for my taste, but it's your tank at the end of the day so what pleases your eye is the way to go.

Honestly I wouldn't do anything. I think it looks fantastic. If anything you could put a "centerpiece" in there of rock or as others have mentioned, wood

Ok thank you very much for the suggestions and where should I put the wood as I have 3 smallish bits that I got In case I did not like the rock that was surrounded by plants from Tom

Wood that fits around the scape and a centerpiece. Perhaps a powder blue, three spot gourami. They have a ton of personality.

How about a black background poster or blue if you prefer, will help bring out plant colours as well as fish colours.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back