What size tank for two GSP's?

IrishPunk4748

New Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2005
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have 2 GSP's now in a 29 gallon tank but i know they are going to have to be move into a bigger tank eventually. They are about 2 inches at the moment. They are kept in brackish water. When i move them i don't want to have to move them again so what is the recommended tank size for 2 GSP's?
 
If you havent already you should look at pufferpunks gsp tank pics. The perfect setup for them....

look at her profile and at the very bottom is a shortcut to pics of her tanks.
 
Sorry to say, that 55g my puffers were in turned out to be too small for them. they looked like they needed more room. In the meantime, I had startied to add live rock to the tank & they were picking at it & getting scratched up. they have new homes now. I miss them greatly... :byebye:
I'd definately say no less then 30g/fish.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top