Feather_Sword
Fish Fanatic
The basics: I have one 16g bowfront with 3 Mollies, 1 Pleco, 1 Betta (male viel-tail), 5 Zebra Danios, 2 Golden Zebra Danios, & 3 Guppies.
The problem: Damaged fins
The question: Yesterday I looked in my tank only to find the bottom tip of my Silver Lyre-tail Molly's fin gone, and the middle section of my male Dalmation Molly's nipped away. I'm currently treating my Betta for fin rot, but I'm wondering if I should take out my Betta to eliminate further fin damage to my fish, and to help him heal as well.
The problem: Damaged fins
The question: Yesterday I looked in my tank only to find the bottom tip of my Silver Lyre-tail Molly's fin gone, and the middle section of my male Dalmation Molly's nipped away. I'm currently treating my Betta for fin rot, but I'm wondering if I should take out my Betta to eliminate further fin damage to my fish, and to help him heal as well.







