oldwhitewood
Fishaholic
I was in my LFS today and spotted some of this wood in their display tanks, I've never seen driftwood as good as this before so I quickly found a large bin full of it and bought every piece I could find, there were only 5 pieces left sadly. Here's a picture...
Now I am considering doing away with the wood in my current tank see below....
...and replacing it with this new wood. I mean I'm reasonably happy with the wood I have in there right now but this stuff has a real ADA look to it. If you have a look at these tanks http
/www.aquariumkreativ.de/ada_gallery.htm ADA look to be using very similar wood to this, I can't believe I found some!
Now I am considering doing away with the wood in my current tank see below....
...and replacing it with this new wood. I mean I'm reasonably happy with the wood I have in there right now but this stuff has a real ADA look to it. If you have a look at these tanks http
/www.aquariumkreativ.de/ada_gallery.htm ADA look to be using very similar wood to this, I can't believe I found some!

so I think I might keep my l arcuata in the tank and fill in the sides with a green stem plant with smaller leaves than hygro, some kind of green ludwigia variety maybe? If you can advise me that would be cool. I plan to remove the existing bogwood and put these new pieces in, having them at both ends of the tank with a kind of channel in the middle to lead the eye. The new wood is so cool I have to use it 






