What Kind Of Dogs Do You Have/have Had?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hi had a staffordshire bullterrier and a dalmation x staffie when I was young. Since had a couple of rescue cases a rough collie x and a boxer both of whom have passed on. I now have a 12 year old GSD ***** Sheba who was a rescue at 8 months old .....

DSC01011.jpg

and an adorable 3 year old mischevious spoilt basset hound called Mr Fredrick Freers (Fred) who I had at 6 weeks as his mum had died.....

france10055.jpg

Bassetts are best dogs ever!!! wish I could have more!!! Hes a stocky loking one! lolcheck out mine on the first page of this thread :good:

More of my Bassett Flash
010-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

A pic of Ivy again. We took this by having her sit on someone and putting a treat by the camera. :lol:

Hi Simonas,

Flash is gorgeous :wub:
Fred is a heavy boned (stocky) basset but doesn't have the heavy set head to match ..lol
As my bf points out it makes him look fat :angry: :lol:
I agree bassets are the best :D but I'm very, very biased :nod:
Someone said to me b4 I had him that you'll either never have another one or never be without one....and 4 me I'll never b without one :good:

Cheeky devil :lol:
He's not fat :angry: :angry: :D ! He is a big basset but unfortunately doesn't have the head to match as u pointed out :no: :p but he is perfect to me :wub: :wub:

Hi Simonas,

Flash is gorgeous :wub:
Fred is a heavy boned (stocky) basset but doesn't have the heavy set head to match ..lol
As my bf points out it makes him look fat :angry: :lol:
I agree bassets are the best :D but I'm very, very biased :nod:
Someone said to me b4 I had him that you'll either never have another one or never be without one....and 4 me I'll never b without one :good:

well I;d never be without one but my wife would love not to have him at all!! I put up with a lot of grief for the love of my dog!!! lol

Cheeky devil :lol:
He's not fat :angry: :angry: :D ! He is a big basset but unfortunately doesn't have the head to match as u pointed out :no: :p but he is perfect to me :wub: :wub:

ha ha

mines a big lad longer than all the others I;ve seen and his dad was bigger, 27kg as well which according to vets list is top end of scale. I;ve noticed though hes growing grey around the chops already and hes only 5 this year I think or 4!!! how bad am I just going to check his docs!!! lol

Beagle faced !!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Dead soon !!! :sly: Thats the under statement of the year :lol:

Fred is long as well and has big shoulders. He is a big chap like his dad..never saw his mum as she had died :-(
Don't care what bf says Fred is gorgeous and perfect to me and thats all that matters :lol: :wub:

Now where did I put gaffa tape and shovel...... :lol: :lol: :p

Beagle faced !!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Dead soon !!! :sly: Thats the under statement of the year :lol:

Fred is long as well and has big shoulders. He is a big chap like his dad..never saw his mum as she had died :-(
Don't care what bf says Fred is gorgeous and perfect to me and thats all that matters :lol: :wub:

Now where did I put gaffa tape and shovel...... :lol: :lol: :p

arghhh have you ever had him in the company of other Bassetts? I;ve always wanted to see how Flash would react in a pack, bet its fantastic

You are a :devil: :lol:
She was not a beagle :< you just love windin me up :rolleyes:

Still have found the gaffa tape and shovel....things lookin up :p :p :p just need me passport now.... :whistle:

No I haven't Simon,
Although when it was hunt season here he spent a good portion of the day baying in response to the french hounds :lol: drove me nuts :S
He's enough of a nutter just with my GSD and me mums scottish terrier let alone let loose on unsuspecting public :lol: :lol:
The world I fear is not ready for that :no: :D

well I;d never be without one but my wife would love not to have him at all!! I put up with a lot of grief for the love of my dog!!! lol

lol me to; except my hubby (not wifey). Although he wants a mastiff. I'd like to get a Marmaduke some day too :wub: Maybe eventually we'll have a him and hers pair of dogs, instead of just "the wife's dogs :lol: "I love all doggies, though!!

sorry frenchmist :blush: He does look big in that picture, though. That 2nd basset looks pretty bassetty as well :)

Most reactions

trending

Back