Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰

jaylach

Supporting Member
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Here is one of my tops:
I actually sort of lived this scenario for a bit of time. She was gorgeous but turned out that it was an act, didn't last. When we first went out it was a 'blind date' and I literally watched her put on the makeup. Physically she was totally awesome ... I mean REALLY awesome but she wasn't real.

Still this wins out: When A Man Loves A Woman!

Last edited:
Say You Son't Let Go by James Arthur (top favorite love song. No matter how many times I hear it, I love this song)

You Make it Easy by Jason Alden

My personal favorite right now has to be Dancing With your Ghost by Sasha Sloan (although that's kinda a sad love song)

This Is It by Scotty Mcreery (sorry Scott I probably misspelled your last name)

Last Worthless Evening by Don Henley

Yesterday by The Beatles (I find it to be a romantic song idk)

There are probably a lot more. These are just the ones off the top of my head lol

Thought of one more lol

Photograph by Ed Sheeran

I don't know many listed. I wish there were links as I'd like to listen.

Here is another classic song!
Photographs and Memories.
This song is sort of personal to me. Way back when; I had a lady friend that was so amazingly beautiful that she could have been a model anywhere. To this day I still think about her. Don't exactly know why I never told her how I really felt but I sort of think that it was love. She could have all the lovers she wanted at the snap of her fingers but she didn't have any friends. I cared enough to be friend. Mayhaps the biggest mistake I ever made. Should have told her what I actually felt. Almost 50 years later she still lives in my heart.

I don't know many listed. I wish there were links as I'd like to listen.

Here is another classic song!
Photographs and Memories.
This song is sort of personal to me. Way back when; I had a lady friend that was so amazingly beautiful that she could have been a model anywhere. To this day I still think about her. Don't exactly know why I never told her how I really felt but I sort of think that it was love. She could have all the lovers she wanted at the snap of her fingers but she didn't have any friends. I cared enough to be friend. Mayhaps the biggest mistake I ever made. Should have told her what I actually felt. Almost 50 years later she still lives in my heart.
I will have to use links later. My tablet is so laggy lol. It gives a new definition to a stone tablet. I will use my phonr later, and that song sounds good just by the name. I have to hear it later.

And that's a very sweet story. Kinda sad to... Sorry man.

Here is one of my tops:
I actually sort of lived this scenario for a bit of time. She was gorgeous but turned out that it was an act, didn't last. When we first went out it was a 'blind date' and I literally watched her put on the makeup. Physically she was totally awesome ... I mean REALLY awesome but she wasn't real.

Still this wins out: When A Man Loves A Woman!
Amar Não É Pecado
Na Na Na
La Doce Vita
Allora Ciao
A few brazlian and italian songs (love songs) I really like.

Ready by sam fischer is pretty good. Was always in my mind last year, probably because its very relatable. Like word for word haha

Those last two links are not working. Let me resend those

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back