I got some new fish for my brackish tank last week and I noticed my plants are taking a beating. At first I just had 2 GSP, 1 candy goby, and 1 hermit crab (a marine one I converted) and the plants were fine. I added a columbian shark and 4 bumblebee gobys and my plants are full of holes now. See what I mean:
The shark gives the plants a beating because he he swimming into stuff 24/7 but I have never saw anything actually eating the plants. Any ideas?
The shark gives the plants a beating because he he swimming into stuff 24/7 but I have never saw anything actually eating the plants. Any ideas?
Furthermore, my F8s started nipping only after 2 days in the tank. I don't think I have enough evidence so I will temporarily withdraw my charges against the GSPs. I will call in the CSI team to take tissue samples from the Java Ferns.







