What Heater?

if you dont mind 2 in your tank then that would be better just in case one craps out.
 
I agree with Jonny, by having two heaters you have a spare in case one malfunctions.
 
Thats what i though, any make? im looking at Interpet 200z for £10-50 each OR 2 x 300w??? or is it too much? IE easier life on heater?
 
I use visitherms and newatts myself but the Interpet heaters are pretty good.
 
interpet make decent heater. One thing never to scrimp on is the heater especially for a 400 litre tank (approx), thats gonna have quite a lot of fish in. I always go for the rena smartheaters - very very reliable. The fluval M series is comeing out soon - they look very good.

2 x 200w will be fine. 2x200w rena smartheater shoul be just over 40 quid.
 
doesn't matter. un-necessarly high wattage heaters will just stop and start more often as apose to a more constant output of heat like you will get from 2x200w.

Some people will argue that it is better for your heater to heat as constantly as possible, kinda like a tv has a higher tendancy to brake if it is not used for a while.

I have found no truth in this though.

The choice is yours. If you cant make your mind up get one of both :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top