What Fish To Have?

The young one

Fishaholic
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
576
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
B Paradise
I've got a 65l tank with 7 tiger barbs and i was just wandering what other fish i could get. I don't want anything to big, would a ruby shark be alright? Some suggestions please. :good:
 
I've got a 65l tank with 7 tiger barbs and i was just wandering what other fish i could get. I don't want anything to big, would a ruby shark be alright? Some suggestions please. :good:


Ruby sharks get to big and require a big tank, how about a nice group of cory's?
 
yea i was thinking about some pandas about 5 or 6?
I have some sterbais corys in my 200l but all they do is hide under the filter, i think it's because my bristlenose chase them away.
 
yea i was thinking about some pandas about 5 or 6?
I have some sterbais corys in my 200l but all they do is hide under the filter, i think it's because my bristlenose chase them away.


Just be aware panda's tend to be one of them hit and miss cory's, alot have found them to be quite timid and very sickly fish that dont do well in newly cycled/unmatured tanks.
 
If you want some lively corys, go for the albino ones. They are very active and never stay still.

Not sure what it is about albino fish but they always seem more lively then the 'normal' type of that species.

Andy
 
Not much else, maybe a few Corys or a small pleco (something like a bristtlenose). And nothing with lonf fins as the Barbs will shred them in thime.
 
thanks for all your suggestions, i probably go for an albino as i have some albino barbs and they'll look good together.
 
Someone has some Orange Laser Corys in the Livestock section. People are getting excited about them!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top