What fish do you NOT like?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i hate...................................................................oh wait! i like all kinds if fish....................................................................nope i was wrong i hate aggresave fish( not bettas )

justethe said:
what will happen if you pop the little things on it's face lol
their cheeks do pop sometimes, and the fish is unbalanced and can't swim and just lies on the bottom of the tank starving or gets a bacteria infection :sick: ... i don't like bubble cheek fish :grr:

*throws a rock and runs to hide from scary fish haters on a fish forum (?!) with wuv and cali* :lol:

LobsterOfJustice said:
Edit: oh yeah, you reminded me of those goldfish... *shudder* WHY ARE THERE BUBBLES UNDER THEIR EYES AND BRAINS POPPING OUT WTF
OMG those freak me out, IMHO I thiunk it's creul to make the fishies like that so people'll buy them...poor little pop eyed fish :sad: They seem...deformed to me..not natural i guess? Does anyone know if they are genetically enginerered to be that way? :dunno:

No they are not they are a natural (if you can call it that) mutation why would you even think that they were GM that is not pulling an atribute from one fish and puting it in another that is scratch building and that takes alot of work (we haven't ever scratch built anything) people always assume that if it is bad it is GM what about HGH or even better Insulin all the Insulin taken by diabetics comes from GM E. Coli but no one seems to care.

:grr: pcn

P.S. sry for the tangent :D

well i have a Black moor that is really beautiful but what a poop machine. Other than that yeah I dislike goldfish and some of them are just creepy looking of course my new rubber eel creeps my wife out so there ya go.

P.S. Shame on all you betta haters. :<

st.cichlid you don't half get worked up sometimes. Calm down...............calm down..... :zz

lol people are whining about testube genetically engeneered animals... yet they love bubble eyed gold fish...

K you want to know what those are...

go find your sister and mate and have your kids mate with your grandma... well do what every you like as far as combination... just keep it in the family for a thousand years... ever see that X-Files with the inbreeding... Ya thats bubble eyed gold fish from what I know! Ill take genetically improved fish over that crazyness anyday.

Adrinal said:
lol people are whining about testube genetically engeneered animals... yet they love bubble eyed gold fish...

K you want to know what those are...

go find your sister and mate and have your kids mate with your grandma... well do what every you like as far as combination... just keep it in the family for a thousand years... ever see that X-Files with the inbreeding... Ya thats bubble eyed gold fish from what I know! Ill take genetically improved fish over that crazyness anyday.
:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: That may very well be true!!! :nod:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back