What fish do you NOT like?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Sea_Monster87 said:
I don't like Snakefish.
MartinB is that your cobra guppy in your avatar? I used to have one just like him.
Yes I have 3 of them.

JobySp said:
I hate the swordtails because mine seem to be quite aggresive!
yes I have 3 and thay are too aggresive.
Can't wait for them to die.

*Catfish are kinda ugly, yet useful
*Goldfish are simple and dirty, but very easy for children to keep
*Plecos are just plain SCAREY, but serve an important purpose
*Blood Parrots are "invented" so to speak, but really are cute little guys with tons of character
*Silver Dollars are thin and sorta wierd looking and REALLY skiddish, but they dance together in the night and are REALLY intelligent and LOADS of fun to watch eat.
*Oscars are quite plain and ugly too, but many people form a bond with theirs so they must be loveable?
*Livebearers are boring and plain, but they are one of the EASIEST fish to get to spawn.....DUH!!!!!
*Bettas are kinda boring too and a little mean?, although super colorfull which is fun

I guess there are good points and bad points that I can think of off the top of my head about a lot of fish......

My least favorite have to be.....Big ugly cichlids :S

Silver
:*

I absolutely detest flowerhorns. Big, fat, ugly, i dont see what people see in them. I also dislike goldfish. The common ones are MUCH better than those bloated up sickening looking things like Orandas or Ryukins.

P.T.

goldfish
glofish, dyed fish, etc
most albino fish

And after having kept bettas for a while, I proabably won't keep any more after the passing of the two I have. They're beautiful fish with lots of character and are really fun, but it's a shame what science has done to them....those long fins are are such a hassle for them. I mean what purpose do such long fins serve the fish? None. It's just human eye candy :/

I hate Oscars thebig ugly ones and well DISCUS cause i never own one.I want one now

don't you think they are ugly they look like just big borring fish to me :p

And after having kept bettas for a while, I proabably won't keep any more after the passing of the two I have. They're beautiful fish with lots of character and are really fun, but it's a shame what science has done to them

What exactly has science done to them? there fins are longer now thanks to selective breeding and they are alot more aggro but if you look at a wild betta they have long fins to they serve as female betta eye candy like a peacocks tail. there are long finned guppies out there to.

Opcn

Yeah I dont like guppies, mollies and goldfish.. Just so passe to me.. I want something a little more exotic..

Most reactions

Back