What fish do u own

If this is a sing along - what tune we singing to? :huh:

3 tanks : community, cichlid and betta

one four footer filled with 11 diff corys, 4 syno's and a plec ( well not completly filled) :thumbs: :fun: :) :D :rolleyes: :fun:

no idea how many gallons but its 4ft by 18ins by 15ins

No sing along is a joke :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

But if you want to you can.

I have 4 Zebra Danios, 3 Black Widow Tetras, 1 Platie and 3 Corys,2 guppies oh yeah and another Platie one 29 gallon tank and a 5 gallon and10 gallon and a 3 gallon

So what tune do you have in mind for the sing along? It'll get awful noisey in hear if you don't give us a tune. lol

Me apart from the large predators( snakeheads) iv'e to many fish to be fully sane. broken down the list so it reads like this. Characins, Anabantoids, Gouramis, Cichlids, Loaches, Catfish, Killifish, and Cyprinids.
I only buy live beares as feeder fish.

Purleaze don't let it be Feargal. He'll have us all singing Duff Leotard songs. I'd rather listen to the noise.
Oh hey I'm the next person to post :D
Ok let it be to the tune of "Sweet Home Alabahma" By Lynnard Skynnard.

ummmmmmmmmmmm.....too many fish to count. gouramies many types), balas, barbs (many types), corys (many types), pictus cats, loaches, kribs, tetras, bettas.....and a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

1/15gal (& 1/10gal in storage--somewhere).

2/Head & Tail Lights, 2/Black Phantoms, 2/Ulrey's, and 1/Peckoltia

:huh: Heeey, no music smiley <_< :huh:

Well, I'm just a young sing-about-er.....

evil doesn't sing it busts windows and makes dogs howl in pain when it's attempted. so ummm, like what's your point :unsure: :p :lol: :D

2 angels 3 bala sharks 3 rainbow 5 zebra danios 1 rainbowshark
4 cuming barbs 2 rosybarbs 2 clown loaches, oh mus'nt forget
mr giant bluefan shrimp, :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :thumbs:
oh & 1 male betta.

:D Anything from 10 to 30 odd tanks! Lots of cories, apistos, angels buenos aires tetras,cardinals, neons, haps, various asst. catfish...............anyway loads of other stuff, but no fish bigger than 6" :thumbs: Mac.

Most reactions

Back