What fish are you?

WhistlingBadger

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I stole this idea from @PlasticGalaxy and decided it needed a thread of its own. Question: What fish fits your personality, character, values, and/or appearance? Respond with a picture and the name of the fish. If you want to give us a short description of why you're that fish, that's fine. But you're welcome to leave us wondering, if you want to.

PlasticGalaxy

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I stole this idea from @PlasticGalaxy and decided it needed a thread of its own. Question: What fish fits your personality, character, values, and/or appearance? Respond with a picture and the name of the fish. If you want to give us a short description of why you're that fish, that's fine. But you're welcome to leave us wondering, if you want to.
I saw this and thought it was my post!! I already had it out in the drafts, but decided to put it in the random discussion since I didn't think it deserved a thread. Silly me!

I'd like to say I'd be a betta because I'm vibrant and anti-social, but really I'd be a pleco. Lazy, kind of ugly-cute and eats whatever comes my way.

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month!
Pet of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
Not sure really... it would help if there was a picture of the fish, and then a description of character traits that matched you and that fish.

OP
WhistlingBadger

WhistlingBadger

Staff member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure really... it would help if there was a picture of the fish, and then a description of character traits that matched you and that fish
That did occur to me. ha ha
Respond with a picture and the name of the fish. If you want to give us a short description of why you're that fish, that's fine.

FishFinatic77

Fish Herder
Pet of the Month!
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
I'm a betta.

1619046339327.png

I love food, can be grumpy at times (especially when I don't eat), and I don't like being with my own kind. :lol:

Guyb93

Fish Herder
Fish of the Month!
Reaction score
My personality is somewhat of a pleco
I’m boring
Try to move as little as possible
Take up more space than I actually need
I’m also armoured mentally after suffering with depression and just generally a rough start in life I always love life keeping my strong side out and my back to the wall like a stupid pleco ahahah
generally I’m super laid back and easy going but once pushed I’m like a bull in a China shop

I’m just a human pleco lol